The CUNY Academic Commons remains open to serve CUNY faculty, students, and staff as our community responds to the COVID-19 pandemic. We encourage new and existing users to explore how the Commons can help fulfill its central mission of connecting members of CUNY to each other.
As a reminder, the Commons is a faculty-led, open-source platform with a small, part-time staff. We pride ourselves on responsiveness to our user community and invite you to write to our support team at any time with any questions you might have.
The Commons is used across the CUNY system to teach classes, publish academic journals, host research projects, and bring together communities. Learn more about the Commons by reading our most recent annual report.
Below, please find a list of resources to get started:
- Teaching and Learning on the Commons
- Why Teach on the Commons?
- Considerations for Instructional Continuity
- Online Communication & Learning: A Collection of Instructor Resources
- List of Courses on the Commons
- GC Teaching and Learning Center
Guides to Using the Commons
Opportunities to Connect
Further Questions? Please get in touch.