Thanks to the terms of a licensing agreement generously made available by Automattic, the CUNY Academic Commons recently purchased a subscription to Akismet, the premier spam-prevention service for WordPress blogs, that can be shared with any WordPress installation on a cuny.edu domain. We would very much like to spread the word about the availability of this license, so please encourage anyone you know working with WordPress at CUNY to contact us to learn more. And many thanks, again, to Automattic for enabling us to share this service with our colleagues. Here’s to a brighter, less spammy future for all!
You are here: Home > Akismet Spam Protection for Any WordPress Installation on a CUNY Domain
- Welcome to Commons 1.5!
- CUNY Academic Commons Seeks Part-time Employees
- New Analytics
- Commons In A Box Released
- CUNY Academic Commons Launches Commons In A Box (Press Release)
- Occupy Sandy: What You Can Do
- Hurricane Sandy Services & Resources
- Dev team member Raymond Hoh promoted to BuddyPress core team
- Commons 1.4 — Reply By Email!
- Welcome to the CUNY Academic Commons, Version 1.4
- Rohit Mehta on Welcome to Commons 1.5!
- Gregor on Hurricane Sandy Services & Resources
- Combat censorship with 'PirateBrowser' « Commons Connect Commons Connect on The CUNY Academic Commons Will Go Dark on 1/18/12 in Protest of SOPA and PIPA
- Commons In A Box/MLA Commons | Digital Initiatives at the Grad Center on The CUNY Academic Commons Announces The Commons in a Box Project
- Statistics For Your Site | Commons Codex on New Analytics