The Commons In A Box project aims to provide universities and similarly minded organizations with a powerful, professional, free, and easy-to-use platform for community engagement. A central part of any such platform is its interface. CBox is built on BuddyPress and will work with any BP-compatible WordPress theme. Thus, organizations with the right kind of [...]
Cross-posted from the CUNY Academic Commons Dev Blog
The CUNY Academic Commons is delighted to welcome two new members to its development team: Raymond Hoh and Dominic Giglio.
Raymond Hoh is one of the most respected members of the WordPress and BuddyPress community. Known around the WordPress community as r-a-y, Ray is a frequent contributor to the [...]
The CUNY Academic Commons is proud to announce the establishment of The Commons in a Box, a new open-source project that will help other organizations quickly and easily install and customize their own Commons platforms. With generous support from the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the CUNY Academic Commons team will launch the free software project [...]
- Welcome to Commons 1.5!
- CUNY Academic Commons Seeks Part-time Employees
- New Analytics
- Commons In A Box Released
- CUNY Academic Commons Launches Commons In A Box (Press Release)
- Occupy Sandy: What You Can Do
- Hurricane Sandy Services & Resources
- Dev team member Raymond Hoh promoted to BuddyPress core team
- Commons 1.4 — Reply By Email!
- Welcome to the CUNY Academic Commons, Version 1.4
- Rohit Mehta on Welcome to Commons 1.5!
- Gregor on Hurricane Sandy Services & Resources
- Combat censorship with 'PirateBrowser' « Commons Connect Commons Connect on The CUNY Academic Commons Will Go Dark on 1/18/12 in Protest of SOPA and PIPA
- Commons In A Box/MLA Commons | Digital Initiatives at the Grad Center on The CUNY Academic Commons Announces The Commons in a Box Project
- Statistics For Your Site | Commons Codex on New Analytics