Several bloggers on the Commons contacted us to let us know that they received a flurry of spam comment moderation notifications yesterday, July 8th. WordPress, the platform we use for the Commons, sends such messages to blog owners when it receives spam or spam-like comments; rather than publishing them directly to the site, it puts [...]
Archive | Maintenance RSS feed for this section
You are here: Home > Maintenance
- Welcome to Commons 1.5!
- CUNY Academic Commons Seeks Part-time Employees
- New Analytics
- Commons In A Box Released
- CUNY Academic Commons Launches Commons In A Box (Press Release)
- Occupy Sandy: What You Can Do
- Hurricane Sandy Services & Resources
- Dev team member Raymond Hoh promoted to BuddyPress core team
- Commons 1.4 — Reply By Email!
- Welcome to the CUNY Academic Commons, Version 1.4
- Rohit Mehta on Welcome to Commons 1.5!
- Gregor on Hurricane Sandy Services & Resources
- Combat censorship with 'PirateBrowser' « Commons Connect Commons Connect on The CUNY Academic Commons Will Go Dark on 1/18/12 in Protest of SOPA and PIPA
- Commons In A Box/MLA Commons | Digital Initiatives at the Grad Center on The CUNY Academic Commons Announces The Commons in a Box Project
- Statistics For Your Site | Commons Codex on New Analytics