For several months now the CUNY Academic Commons has offered serialized email reports via Google Analytics for our blogging community. These email reports include detailed information about the amount of traffic your blog receives including; how many hits occur in a given time window, how long visitors are on your site, and how many pages [...]
In November of 2011 the CUNY Academic Commons announced that it would begin work on creating a standalone version of the Commons. With generous support from the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation and the encouragement of our friends and colleagues, the CUNY Academic Commons team is delighted to announce that Commons In A Box is now [...]
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
New York, NY — November 19, 2012 2:00 PM EST
Matthew K. Gold, Ph.D.
Director, CUNY Academic Commons
CUNY ACADEMIC COMMONS LAUNCHES COMMONS IN A BOX & COMMONSINABOX.ORG
The CUNY Academic Commons, an initiative of the City University of New York, is proud to release:
Commons In A Box – A free, open-source platform for community connection, [...]
Have you always wondered how many people are visiting your blog on the Commons? The Commons team is happy to announce that visitor statistics reports are now available to the CUNY Academic Commons community via Google Analytics. New features in Google Analytics have made it possible for the Commons team to provide personalized reports to [...]
After months of hard work the CUNY Academic Commons team is happy to release the CUNY Academic Commons Version 1.2.0. This latest upgrade has some of our most ambitious new features to date with many developed in response to the community’s insight and suggestions. This post will introduce you to Commons 1.2.0, walk you through [...]
by Brian Michael Foote on December 7, 2010 in Uncategorized
As you’ve probably noticed there’s been a few changes to the Commons! We’ve rolled out Commons 1.1 and with it there are several exciting new additions to the Groups feature we’d like to share with you.
The first thing you’ll notice is that you now have more control over how you receive email communication from [...]
- Welcome to Commons 1.5!
- CUNY Academic Commons Seeks Part-time Employees
- New Analytics
- Commons In A Box Released
- CUNY Academic Commons Launches Commons In A Box (Press Release)
- Occupy Sandy: What You Can Do
- Hurricane Sandy Services & Resources
- Dev team member Raymond Hoh promoted to BuddyPress core team
- Commons 1.4 — Reply By Email!
- Welcome to the CUNY Academic Commons, Version 1.4
- Rohit Mehta on Welcome to Commons 1.5!
- Gregor on Hurricane Sandy Services & Resources
- Combat censorship with 'PirateBrowser' « Commons Connect Commons Connect on The CUNY Academic Commons Will Go Dark on 1/18/12 in Protest of SOPA and PIPA
- Commons In A Box/MLA Commons | Digital Initiatives at the Grad Center on The CUNY Academic Commons Announces The Commons in a Box Project
- Statistics For Your Site | Commons Codex on New Analytics